Nilly's Diary

Monday, July 26, 2010

Random thoughts...

• My family and I have survived my first week at work :) I am trying to keep everything in order. I think I succeeded but a little stressed and I hate the fact that I am passing this stress to my kids. I need to re-prioritize things.
• I had a very nice weekend. Our friends came and visited with us Friday night. Saturday, went for shopping and then a BBQ at a friend’s house where Zuzu and Kareem swam and had so much fun. Sunday, cleaned around the house and then took the little ones to my friends son’s b-day party.
• My two oldest daughters stopped going with us to visit friends if there are no girls their age….awkward!!
• I need to eat healthier and start using the exercise machine that I bought since I am now spending 8+ hours setting behind a desk.
• I read these two quotes today and loved them: "Good Life starts only when you stop wanting a better One", " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away ". Very true