Nilly's Diary

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy anniversary

I just realized that I have been blogging for a year now. I started on October 26, 2009. I was in Lebanon. Blogging for me at that time was like talking to a friend, a close friend, a best friend that I didn’t have and couldn't find. But I found all of you my cyber friends :D
Those days where hard at the beginning, just like everything else in life. But things started to clear up afterwards. You all were part of the relief.


A very BIG THANK YOU goes to all of you guys who read what I wrote, gave me feedback, and made me feel that there is someone out there who cares about me even without knowing who I am and how I look like. You became part of my life and I wish I can meet each one of you in person, one day......nchallah!!


I love you, All.