Nilly's Diary

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Eid....

was not complete with out Baba. However, I tried to make it fun for the kids even though my tears were about to fall every second :(
Anyway, we went to the Masjid for Eid prayers. I stayed there for as long as I could with my friends since it was so early and there is no where to go and nothing to do. After that, I took the kids for a ride around Fayetteville until 10 am when everything was open. I took them to Chucky Cheese where they played some games. After that we went home, relaxed for a little bet, made and received some phone calls and off we went for lunch. The kids chose to go to a Chinese restaurant where we usually go to with Baba on special occasions. They wanted to go there because it's what he would choose if he was here :)
Here is the virtual tour.





Today, life went back to normal...school and work.
Hope your Eid has more fun!!
Love ~