Nilly's Diary

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tag ... your it!!

I have been tagged by sweet Rain to list 7 weird facts about me. So here I go:

1. I used to hate my name when I was a little girl, but I loved it when I became a teenager because it gave me a special character and I love it since then.
2. I like to eat cooked food HOT, really really hot.
3. I used to hate being tall. I was the tallest in the class back in school so the teacher will put me in the very back rows of the class. Of course, that changed afterwords :)
4. People hate me from first sight; they will think I am a snob but that changes as soon as we communicate…I think!! ;). It even happened with my husband when we first met but we fell in love after that…lol
5. I have never thought of going to graduate school, and in a foreign country….not in my wildest dreams!!
6. I am so adaptable to anything and any circumstances life might put me through and I HATE that about myself. It, sometimes, make me sacrifice my standards.
7. I hate sharing my stuff with anyone may be because I was the only girl in my family with 3 brothers. Go ahead you can call me selfish ;)

These are my weird characteristics. I tag Mama Mona :)

Love~