Nilly's Diary

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teenagers

I am a mom of two teenage girls. It is so hard to deal with this age, they could be a big challenge and this is what I have with one of mine. She is a wonderful girl; smart, intelligent and strong personality but she uses all this in twisted actions, some times.
I feel so exhausted just dealing with what she brings me every day and the most tiring thing is trying to find out the truth behind everything that comes out of her mouth. So far I have been lucky knowing what is going out in her life either by her telling me or by coincidence. I always talk to her and do my best to teach her what she needs to know in order to protect herself. I pray to Allah SWT to protect her from herself and from what is going in her little world.
To all the teenagers moms out there, please share your experiences and advice to keep our children safe and raise them to be good Muslims
.