Nilly's Diary

Friday, October 30, 2009

Yesterday, today and next week..

I went with hubby to work yesterday so I can go to the down town Beirut for some shopping and I found great deals …YAY. Next week, I am going to visit my parents in Amman and I have so much stuff to do before leaving. I’m going with my little one, Kareem and leaving the girls with dad for 4-5 days.
I need to make sure that the house is clean, there is food in the fridge, school uniforms are clean and the laundry basket is almost empty!!
All this means that I will need to spend Friday and Saturday cleaning, cooking, laundry and grocery shopping…FUN. I am excited though that I’ll be seeing my family and get to spend a lot of time with them. When I visit Amman with hubby and the kids I stay at my mother-in-law house and get busy with my kids, visitors and lots of arguments, so there is so little time I can devote for mom and dad that’s why I want to go by myself this time. Insha’Allah I will have some relaxing, bonding and fun :)
I, most likely, will not be able to post until I’m back so until then take care.