Nilly's Diary

Thursday, November 12, 2009

This week

I had two sick kids the beginning of this week. Monday, Zuzu had an allergic reaction to some kind of food. It was horrible big red blotches that used to appear on her little body. Eventually, all cleared up at the end of that day. Tuesday was Kareem’s turn. He woke up with 102 fever, but Alhamdulellah he was better the next day and went to school which is something that he wasn’t so happy about :)
I have started jogging for an hour everyday with Husam. It is like our daily date, a good way to exercise, talk, discuss matters away from home and we go home so refreshed and happy.
Tomorrow I have a PTC at Kareem’s school. I was waiting for it since he started school about a month ago because I’ve noticed some changes in his behavior that I want to investigate, hopefully I will get to the bottom of it.
That’s it for me…