Nilly's Diary

Friday, December 18, 2009

Random...

Hi

It has been almost two weeks since my last post. Nothing much happened that’s probably why!! Last week the kids started finals…GOOD times :( yeah right!! They are doing well, Alhamdulillah. They will be done next week and then off we go to our winter break. I can’t wait to go to Amman and for that reason I went SHOPPING today :D
I bought 4 pairs of shoes, yes can you believe it?! Three boots and one ballerina flats. The girls also got some nice things too.
The weather here has been so bad, lots and lots and lots of rain, Alhamdulillah. However, it’s not that cold outside. In fact, it’s colder in than out.
I was downtown the other day and got stopped by a TV crew. They wanted to interview me and I said why not ;) they asked me questions about the end of the world and how do I expect it, my answer was just like the movie 2012, have you watched it? I can’t remember the rest of the questions but I can’t wait to see myself on TV.
We are having a three days weekend due to The Muslim New Year, Insha’Allah this year will have peace, success, dignity and prosperous for our Muslim nation, Ameen.
I made a dessert the other day from a recipe that I got from my best friend, R. It looked so good and the taste was great as well and it is also very easy to make. I will try to post the picture; hopefully the internet will help me.
As a final note, I miss my friends back in the US. I have been friendless for a year and a half now. Of course I do have some people that I got to know either as neighbors or through my kids.

That’s it for me…take care

P.S. I tried to upload the picture but it didn't work :( I will try on the next post.