Nilly's Diary

Monday, December 7, 2009

Long Break

I have been away for a long while and I have excuses for that. First, Eid Al-Adha. This was by far, the best Eid I have had in the past 11 years. As I said in my last post my mom, dad, brother and my other brother along with his wife came and spent the Eid break with us. We had splendid time with them and was able to visit and do stuff that we won’t do on our own. The kids were happy with the company and with the gifts that they had. Farah and Nour got two very nice and stylish hoodies, Zuzu got very sweet and girly purple pants and shirt and my little guy received a spider man collection of umbrella, slippers, wallet, gloves and a hat. Husam had a very nice blazer. As for me-ehm ehm- I asked my SIL to get me the complete kit of PONDS face care. I like that product so far.
On the day they left I felt lonely and depressed so Husam suggested that we go to the amusement park. It was rainy but the kids had fun, Alhamdulillah.
Then my days got back on the routine track, school, house work, cooking and just being lazy :(
The kids will start finals next week then we are off on road for our road trip to Amman.
I was talking to my mom this evening and she told me great news about a cousin of mine. She lives in New York and she just received her Green Card and will be in Amman whilst I am there so we’ll be able to meet after 5 years, I am so excited.

I know that this post was unorganized but it summarizes the past two weeks….SORRY
Will be back soon …