Nilly's Diary

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My days...

• Since the last 10 days of Ramadan have started yesterday, I started joining my husband in going to do Tahajjod and Qyam Ellayel at the Masjid. I am SO thankful to Allah S.W.T for giving me the chance to do it. It feels so great and I am actually not as tired as I thought I might be.
• My work is going great. I love it with all my heart; it makes my life look, feel, taste, and move SO different.
• I miss my mom deeply.
• I miss Lebanon.
• I feel that I am doing a very bad job with cooking this year and I don’t know why. Even though I have the same preparation and menu items that I used to have in the past such as: soup, fatoosh, appetizer, and main dish. I still feel that there is something missing :(
• People around the office are still torturing me by bringing all types of delicious food :(
• I am back on track in reading y’all blogs. It makes me feel like I am looking at life through a new window.
• Now for the picture of the day :)

Miss happy-all-the-time this morning @ 6:45


in fornt of our house; Zuzu, Kareem, and Baba waiting for Zuzu's bus. 9/1/10


Love...