Nilly's Diary

Friday, January 21, 2011

Randomly Back!!

I haven’t been in the mood for blogging lately, but I am a loyal reader to y’all blogs. The # 1 reason behind me being away from posting was my hubby’s visit. He came during the break for couple of weeks and we were busy and having fun. It was much needed break for all of us.

I am also very busy at work having to teach an on-line course along with my full time job and handling 4 kids as a single mom :( but il 7amdellah so far I am able to manage all that.
Nothing new has been happening around other than we had snow yesterday and the kids and I are off for 4 days :( at first I was happy and thankful that we are kept warm in our house and I don’t have to drive on the messy roads but today I am SO done with that business. I want to go back to work……PLEASE!!

Take care,