Nilly's Diary

Monday, March 22, 2010

Me, Mother's Day, and Spring

I know I am a bad blogger :( All of you my cyber friends have a wonderful way with words and that made me realize that I don’t know how to express myself in words, I am a chit-chat person. I LOVE TO TALK :)
Anyway, that past few days was kinda busy. I will follow the tag that my friend Texan started and let you all know a little about me so you know why I don’t post very often.
Although I am a stay-at-home mom, I have 3 young ladies; 16, 13, 7, and 3 years old hyper, unclean, talkative boy. Everything I do with the girls, their dad, and the house is in one hand and Kareem by himself is on the other hand….lol
I moved to Lebanon in November of 2008. I am originally from Jordan. I lived in Fayetteville, AR for almost 11 years and went to grad school over there with my hubby where he got his phd in physics and I got mine in education. It is so hard to work in Lebanon and that’s how I became a stay-at-home mom/wife. It’s been a nice experience but not for me. I LOVE to work and my life is more organized and functional when I have a job. I think after being in grad school teaching in the morning and going to classes at night for 6 years, I discovered that I work a lot better under stress because I am one of those people who you call procrastinator.



Yesterday was mother’s day, Happy Mother’s Day to all of you my readers. I called my mom first thing in the morning and sang her the song that she likes to hear and expresses what I always wants to tell her. I love my mom :)

Profiletweaks.com - Free Glitter Graphics

Zayna, my 7 years old daughter arranged with her daddy for a surprise party, so while I was napping in the afternoon they went and got donuts because she’s allergic to eggs and can’t eat cake, so she picked something she can eat ;) then she came and work me up, covered my eyes and..Voila. It was SO cute and I was still sleepy so I didn’t think of taking pictures until we started eating those delicious donuts :)
My little ones brought me gifts that they prepared at school, arent's they cute!!
Zayna's Mother's Day gift


Kareem's Mother's Day gift


Spring has officially started, I wish you all my friends out there a happy life full of green moments of happiness, blooms of love and prosperous, and the great smell and taste of Iman in your hearts, Ameen.

Love